Become a Class Champion
Our Class Champions are a vital part of our Loretto Alumnae community. As a Class Champion, you will be the primary contact for classmates of your graduating year whether it be for Loretto Abbey or Loretto College School.
You have probably already taken on the “unofficial” role of social convenor, reunion organizer, administrator, or cheerleader for your class – so why don’t you join forces with the Loretto Alumnae Association – to help us keep informed of your class’ activities.
Class Champions are the heart of their class, and provide our alumnae community with invaluable assistance in making sure that our alumnae network is the best that it can be for all of our graduates.
Ideally, we’d love to have a few Class Champions for each graduating year, so don’t be shy! Please step up to volunteer your time.
To become a Class Champion for your graduating year please contact us by filling out the form below.
Purpose of role
To help maintain strong bonds among the members of your class, whether you attended Loretto College School or Loretto Abbey.
Each Champion will complete a minimum of a 1-year term with the option for renewal.
Support from the Loretto Alumna Association
* Some very limited support for organizing events i.e. providing examples of events and activities from other classes
* An annual meeting of Class Champions
* Update your Class List on an ongoing basis
* Provide ideas for alumnae spotlights, submit photos, write blog posts, and provide other ideas for content.
* Identify/recruit other Class Champions to help where appropriate, and identify/recruit a successor at end of your term.
* Organize at least one class-specific event per year, that we would be happy to promote in our eNewsletter and/or social channels
* Encourage your class to attend the annual Order of Mary Ward Tribute event, which happens in the fall every year
* Email/call classmates leading up to event to remind/persuade classmates, also creates a personalized feel
* Encourage alumnae to join our LinkedIn Group and connect with your fellow classmates on LinkedIn
* Encourage alumnae to join us on other social channels
Anticipated time commitment
* Approximately 10 – 25 hours per year
* This is a “remote” role